Do you or a loved one have limited mobility? Then you will love the 4825 Soother. This "Pow'r Lift" Recliner has many features that will make getting up and down a lot easier. There is a wonderful waterfall back and plush chaise seating for the ultimate in comfort. There is even heat and massage for those days when you are really sore or need some extra comfort. You can rest assured knowing that this "Pow'r Lift" Recliner is sturdily constructed and will last for years to come. The Construction of these recliners feature:
1. Omega Reclining Mechanism, with "Limited Lifetime Warranty" the smoothest, quietest reclining mechanism is precision manufactured for years of operation.
2. 100% Steel Seat Box, the strongest seat box ever manufactured. No warping or splitting in this critical area!
3. Direct Drive Cross Bar, ensures that both sides of the mechanism operate together, in sequence for longer life.
4. Unitized Steel Base, the strongest most durable rocker base in the recliner industry. Resists bending or wear.
5. Spring System, Heavy 8-gauge sinuous steel springs in the seat provide strength, comfort and flexibility. Springs are inserted into the steel seat box with computer-positioned steel clips. No wood to warp or split.
6. Only premium grade, 8-gauge sinuous No-SagTM steel wire, seat springs are used to provide superior support and comfort in the seating system.
7. Each corner joint of the solid hardwood seat box is double doweled and steel "L" brackets are screwed on for durability and quality.
8. Each arm assembly is attached to the seat box using heavy-duty bolts (Not Staples) for superior quality and durability
9. Furniture-grade plywood is precision cut on our C.N.C. saws to create interlocking component frame parts. Mortise and Tenon joints are used throughout our frame for strength. So get up and go with 4825 Soother Recliner!
Related Items Available from Soother
View other items in the Soother collection available from VanDrie Home Furnishings in the Cadillac, Traverse City, Big Rapids, Houghton Lake and Northern Michigan area.